Happy (almost) Valentine’s Day!
When I think of Valentine’s Day, some things just naturally spring to mind. Hearts, flowers, candy, friends, parties, dragons… (you think about dragons on Valentine’s Day, right? Or is that just me?)
This year it looks like in-person parties are mostly out but we can still celebrate this sweet season. Maybe you can send cards to your friends, or decorate your room with a special V-Day dragon, or play some fun word games. Doesn’t that sound like fun? I thought so! To help with all that, here are 4 (free!) Valentine’s Day printables created just for you. Enjoy! Then head over to my Instagram account for a giveaway!
1. Gracie’s Valentine’s Word Search
This puzzle has a lot of the things that are close to my heart hidden inside the heart. Good luck!
2. Valentine’s Dragon Coloring Page
What color is your dragon? Any color you want! Just look at all the scales on this one. Would you make them all the same or make each one different? It’s your dragon, so let your imagination run wild.
3. Gracie’s Valentine Word Scramble
Can you unscramble my word scramble? Hint: the words are all Valentine’s Day-themed.
4. Valentine’s Day Card
How cute is this fun card? You can print it and send it or keep it for yourself. Or both, for that matter. Keep reading for directions on how to fold the page into a card.
How to fold the page to make a card:
- Hold it so that the picture of the dragon is on the bottom right corner
- Fold the top half of the page back behind the bottom half (so you’re still looking at the dragon in the bottom right corner.
- Fold the left side under the right side (so…you guessed it!…you’re still looking at the dragon)
- Now your dragon is on the front of the card and when you open it (like a book), the greeting will be inside? Sweet, huh? Kind of like dragon card magic.
P.S. Once you’ve put your special spin on the printables, post them to Instagram and tag me, okay? I can’t wait to see what you do with my Valentine’s dragon! Bonus: there’s a giveaway!